I blame my back, which while better, is still bothering and distracting me. I had to amend the post for Dawn Horner's wire woven cabochon class giveaway because I thought the US Thanksgiving was last weekend! (Canadians like me celebrate our Thanksgiving back in October).
But it's for real now. Craftsy's annual 50% sale has begun with some early offerings. The sale is from Thursday through to Sunday. They only do this site wide sale once a year for the Thanksgiving weekend. So it is a fabulous offer. Not just for jewelry making but for other creative pursuits. I have found the chosen instructors and in depth classes with continued support via messages to be excellent.
They also offer apps for mobile phones and tablets - both Apple and Android devices. You can learn wherever you are. Who has space on the worktable for a computer or laptop?
Here are the jewelry classes (in no particular order) I have covered so far together with my review post links.
Wire Jewelry Classes
- Dawn Horner's Start Wire Weaving: Cabochon Pendants | Review
- Sarah Thompson'sWire Weaving Bracelets : Basics and Beyond | Review
- Kathy Frey's Dimensional Wire Wrapping Techniques | Review
- Sharily Miller's Big and Bold Wire Jewelry | Review
- Debora Mauser's Creative Wire Wrapping Techniques | Review
- Melody MacDuffee's Twisted Wire Jewelry | Review
- Barbara Lewis' Torch-Fired Enameling: The Immersion Method | Review
- Patric Kusek's Silver Metal Clay: Adding Stones and Dimension| Review
- Victoria Lansford's Granulation Techniques Demystified | Review
- Gwen Youngblood's Soldering: Basics and Beyond | Review
I am a Craftsy affiliate which means I receive a small compensation when classes are purchased through my blog. The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and mine alone. These would be the same, whether or not I receive the compensation. However, this small contribution does help support The Beading Gem and ensures I continue to bring you more great posts!
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips