Long time readers will remember that I wrote about natural tagua nut beads from the ivory palm tree from time to time. Ecuadorian Hands also sponsored a number of past giveaways. I enjoyed using these natural beads to create unique designs and more importantly to help raise awareness of the terrible plight of wild elephants and rhinos in Africa. However, this might well be my last tagua bead post.
Ecuadorian Hands are having a huge while stocks last tagua bead sale. These are large bundles. When they are gone, they are gone! They are moving towards a custom order production only (with minimum orders) and are thus shuttering their retail business.
My Past Tagua Bead Designs :
- How to Wire Wrap Multiple Donut Necklace Tutorial (using tagua bead slices)
- Tagua Bead Earrings Inspirations
- Tagua Bead and Button Macrame Necklace
- Tagua Bead Twisted Wire Necklace
- Resin Clay and Tagua Bead Necklace
- Tagua Bead and Filigree Copper Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Tagua Bead Copper Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Multiple Tagua Bead Copper Necklace
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips