Some of you have trouble travelling to classes faraway. But that's not an issue if you attend online whenever you want and wherever you are. I have reviewed many Craftsy classes and found they are excellent. So if you want to really save, check out their latest 50% sale. Only select classes though. And on only for just a few days until 11.59 pm MDT, Saturday, April 23, 2016.
My past reviews :
- Dawn Horner's Start Wire Weaving: Cabochon Pendants | Review
- Sarah Thompson'sWire Weaving Bracelets : Basics and Beyond | Review
- Kathy Frey's Dimensional Wire Wrapping Techniques | Review
- Sharily Miller's Big and Bold Wire Jewelry | Review
- Debora Mauser's Creative Wire Wrapping Techniques | Review
- Melody MacDuffee's Twisted Wire Jewelry | Review
- Gayle Bird's Organic Wire Wrapped Pendants ] Review
- Barbara Lewis' Torch-Fired Enameling: The Immersion Method | Review
- Patric Kusek's Silver Metal Clay: Adding Stones and Dimension| Review
- Victoria Lansford's Granulation Techniques Demystified | Review
- Gwen Youngblood's Soldering: Basics and Beyond | Review
I do receive a small fee for any products purchased through affiliate links. This goes towards the support of this blog and to provide resource information to readers. The opinions expressed are solely my own. They would be the same whether or not I receive any compensation.
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Wire JewelryTips -Jewelry Business Tips