JM Syron and Bonnie Bishoff are talented US based artists. They are known for their sculptural and functional art work. However, their sculptural style can also be seen in their polymer clay and jewelry. The polymer clay adds form and color while the wire provides the support, strength and connection.
They use the millefiori technique for their polymer clay work to cover all or some of the wire. Also noteworthy is their polymer clay marquetry. Beautiful and organic work!
These inspiring quotes come from them :
- patterns reflect the exuberance of creation
- form defines the beauty of purpose and motion
- possibility is the gift of existence
Photo credit : Dean Powell
Before You Go:
- Wire Work and Polymer Clay Pictorial and Inspirations
- Wire and Polymer Clay Leaf Brooch Tutorial
- More Polymer Clay Jewelry Tutorials
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Wire JewelryTips -Jewelry Business Tips