You can contact me at email@example.com if you are interested.
Here is what I expect a guest post to be :
- only articles by writers/bloggers with direct and personal experience with crafting, jewelry and jewelry making will be considered.
- Must be jewelry related and of interest to readers most of whom are handmade jewelry makers. Posts offering practical advice, fresh ideas, innovative techniques, tutorials, tips and tricks are some of the most popular types people like to see.
- Must be original and exclusive to The Beading Gem's Journal. It must not be published anywhere else.
- Must have at least one image to illustrate the post. More if it is a tutorial guest post.
- A short author byline (1-2 sentences) with 1 links will appear at the beginning/end of the post. Preferably going to jewelry related sites.
- External links are allowed in the post if they are relevant to the content.
- Organize your post with subheadings in bold or use bullets.
- There is no limit on post length - but remember, quality trumps quantity!
- All guest posts will be edited but usually only lightly - typo corrections, title changes and some formatting are typical. If something needs clarification, I will consult with the author on how we can make it clearer for the reader. Please do not be offended if changes are made - they are necessary for consistency, readability and to make a guest post successful.
- Not every guest post suggestion will be accepted. The most likely reason is the topic has been covered before. So check my archives or contact me with suggestions before you spend too much time crafting your post. Other reasons include irrelevancy and quality issues.
- Guest post writers will be notified when their post publishes.
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips