Well, I would love to feature YOU. A feature will help promote your blog or site. In blogging, we call that sharing the love.
(Regrettably I will not be accepting guest posts in the future from non-artisans and non-handmade jewelry enthusiasts.)
You can contact me at :
Here is what I am looking for and what to expect:
- The tutorial must be jewelry related and free. Tip - even if you do paid tutorials, it's worth doing the odd freebie to encourage visitors.
- It needn't be yours - perhaps you just like to share an awesome one you found that I haven't seen. So send me the URL. You get a credit link in the resulting post.
- Tutorials with step-by-step photos are preferable.Tip - write it so another person can repeat what you did. A photo is worth a thousand words, remember? Tutorials without any photographs will not be accepted.
- Reasonably good photos. We're not talking National Geographic quality - just clear shots. Close-ups as necessary.
- One representative photo will be used and a link to the tutorial will be included.
- Being original works wonders. Tutorials very similar to those I have already featured will not be included. Check my Jewelry Making Tips and Jewelry Business Tips for the back posts or search my blog. There may be 50 ways to leave your lover but only 5 ways to search my blog!
- Tutorials will generally appear in a review post either featured by themselves or clustered with others.
- It may be a while before you see your tutorial.
- I cannot promise posting notifications. So check back often or better yet, subscribe for free!
- If you have been featured, I would really appreciate a blog link, shout out (Facebook, Twitter, blog) or the use of a Featured button available here.
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips