ChariT shows how one can go about making it suitable to attach jewelry to it. What's also neat is the jewelry case acts as both storage and display. Perhaps even act as a portfolio case to take to show clients your work.
The case can be displayed as shown in the video, flat and open on a table or upright where it can also function as a booth backdrop. The hard case also protects delicate jewelry well.
10 out of 10, ChariT!
Before You Go :
- Make a Show Off Box for Your Jewelry Designs
- More Cool Jewelry Display Ideas and Tutorials
- Jewelry Closet Idea from IKEA Hackers
- How to Make Your Own Earring Displays
- How to Make Your Own Ring Displays
- How to Make Your Own Necklace Displays
- How to Make Twisted Wire Tree Sculptures
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips