I remember when I made the classic wire wrapped ring without any bead a long time ago. I thought the resulting rosette was the coolest thing to discover. But have a look at this all in one wire rosette earrings tutorial by I Make Stuff. It is definitely cooler!
It is ingenious. A rosette ring is first made from wire. Then cutting the wire band then produced the wire for the rest of the earrings!
Consider starting off with a small round bead or crystal for the middle of the rosette.
Before You Go :
- Wire Work Rosette Jewelry Tutorial
- Easy Rosette Jewelry to Make (non- wire)
- A Collection of 5 Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorials
- All in One Shank Button Earrings Tutorial
- All in One Button (2 hole) Earrings Tutorial
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips