I've covered some nifty ways to travel with jewelry before. Ways in which keep them protected and organized. Here is one more which is simple yet stylish. The tutorial is by Lia Griffith. You don't even need a sewing machine for this one as it just requires blanket stitching. But if you do have a machine with fancy stitches, then the job is a breeze. You could even consider using these as gift bags!
What caught my eye were the gold iron-on labels. These are vinyl cut on a cutting machine like the Cricut. The designer also provided the pdf for printable inkjet iron-on if a cutting machine is unavailable.
Don't like felt? Check out other options below!
Before You Go:
- Travel Jewelry Bag Tutorials to Make
- How to Make Your Own Jewelry Bag Tutorials
- How to Make a Gem Tote
- Hanging Jewelry Bags to Help You Organize Your Jewelry
- Easy Gift Box and Bag Tutorials
- More Tips on How to Pack Jewelry for Travel
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips