Most of you who read my blog regularly will no doubt be familiar with Nunn Design. Becky Nunn is the extraordinary innovator and designer of these beautiful jewelry making findings. She is a very inspiring woman who dared to dream and is living the dream of "a small company, producing findings of the highest quality, with generational artisans based in the United States. Our vibrant, extended family produces uniquely classic, handcrafted pieces, each individually inspected down to the detail."
Each season Nunn design comes up with a new collection. One lucky winner will win the Winter 2015 Collection in this giveaway which has a retail worth of over $110.
Here is what it contains :
- bangle bracelet, sterling silver
- copper charm bracelet
- square cuff links, antique silver finish
- earrings channel hoop style, antique silver finish
- small kidney ear wires, gold finish
- 5 tags in different metal finishes
- large pendant triangle, antique silver finish
- small pendant triangle, copper
- adjustable ring, small crown setting, gold finish
- adjustable ring, prong setting, small circle, sterling silver
- adjustable ring, prong setting, small rectangle, antique silver finish
- adjustable ring, traditional square, antique silver finish
- 3 hammered rings, size 6,7,8 in copper, gold and antique silver finishes
- 2 toggle bar and rings, one contemporary (copper), the other hammered (antique silver finish)
You could also wire wrap larger stones or rivet on other components. These are pewter rings which are plated with fine silver, copper and 24K gold. The sizes are stamped inside the bands.
Another simple hammered ring tutorial is this one where you learn to drill a hole and then do a little wire wrapping with the beaded headpin. The use of a bead cap is a clever simulation of the pronged look!
If you'd like to win the Nunn Design Winter 2015 Collection, please make a comment below. Make sure you leave contact info below if you do not have an online shop or blog.
Email subscribers need to scroll down the post they receive, click on Share Comment and enter your comment. Pick Name/URL. If you don't have a store or blog, leave the URL blank.
This giveaway is international.
Extra entries if you become or are a blog subscriber or follower etc. If you also do shout outs about this giveaway, those will count as additional entries too! Please say so in the comments.
It ends in a week's time at 6 pm EST Monday, March 16, 2015 . I will pick the winner randomly and announce the results as soon as possible after. So be sure to leave a contact email if you don't have an online link or make sure you come back and check! Otherwise I will redraw in a week. Good luck!
Before You Go:
- Create Silicone Putty Molds for Resin Clay Sculptured Jewelry Designs
- Collection of Nunn Design Tutorials
- Even More Nunn Design Tutorials
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips