Many artisans have already cottoned on to sequins. Hats off to these amazing and inspiring artisans who came up with totally different designs. I couldn't include all of them but here are my favorites. Also check out The Beadin' Path's selection of vintage sequin jewelry inspirations.
1. Aussie Kirsten Ann's design lives up to the design philosophy of her Etsy store - feminine, dramatic and beautiful. Her Almost Famous Necklace (above right) is a stunner and worth of a special evening out.
2. Chicago based Fanciful Devices's Zhuangzi Dreams Textile Neckwear is a fantastic multi-layered fabric affair which has been dyed, waxed, stitched and embellished with sequins.
3. Xander Design of Reno, Nevada has this fantastic Inca inspired medallion made with glass beads and sequins.
4. Dark Pony Designs of Californa has this eye-catching and fun Sparkle Heart Rainbow Love sequin earrings
5. BellaLuna of Maryland used vintage French sequins on strung on memory wire to create her beautiful Perfection Bridal Bracelet. She then embellished each end coral branch style with crystals, pearls, seed beads and Austrian mirrored faceted drops.
6. Made by Flower's Peach Sequin Bow Headband is sure to please the princess in you!
7. Rororositobonita of London uses both sequins and silky tassels to bring a certain burlesque glamor to her Sparkling Baby Blue cloak pins which can also work as double brooches.
8. Everyday Glory of Norway saw the potential of a vintage sequin piece and made it into an adjustable ring which she called Alice Ring.
9. Shana Astrachan's lovely large sequin diamond earrings shows off her ability to see the potential in this particular type of sequins. I love how she made it into a chandelier style.
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips