Hand dyed rope. Chain. Leather. That's all it takes to create the woven magic of the Fall/Winter 2010 Orly Genger Collection by Jaclyn Mayer.The "ingredients" may be few but the resulting designs are deliciously good. It's not so much what you use but how you use it that counts.
The layers of the statement necklaces are particularly eye-catching as the designer makes full use of color and texture. The collection is available in several stores including Saks.
More woven or braided jewelry tutorials:
- How to make leather jewelry tutorials
- Wire woven and braided jewelry by Cindy Moore
- Curtain rope necklace tutorial
- How to make finger-looped braided bracelets
- How to make a Turk'sHead knot or sailor jewelry
For more tutorials check out my Jewelry Making Tips
Liked what you read? Don't miss a post!
Subscribe via RSS OR Via Email* It's FREE!
*Click on the link in the confirmation email to activate subscriptionBe a Fan!