Guest Tutorials by Judy Larson
Judy's free jewelry classes are called Wire Magic. She said, "Students feel almost as if magic as involved in their creations as they are so easy and quick to make and turn out beautifully. It is very important to become accomplished with one technique before going on to the next. By the time they are through with the Beginner series of classes I offer, there is no limit to what they can do."
She starts teaching the wire wrapped loop technique first and gets them to make a charm bracelet. The next step is to have her students make a variety of earrings. So here are her easy beginner earrings tutorials!
You can be dramatic with the Egyptian coil style or more subdued with just using spirals like a custom head pins. They are fun to make and must have been hits at her classes. For more spiral coil tutorials check this past post - 3 Tutorials on How to Make Scrolled Wire Connections.
- More about Judy here.
- Please check this past post on How to Download Free PDFs from Scribd for instructions on how to transfer Judy's tutorials directly to your computer or mobile devices. It has been updated to also include information for Apple devices, Android phones and Kindles.
- Email and RSS subscribers need to click on either the tutorial link below (to download directly from Scribd) or the post title to return to the blog for downloading from the embedded tutorial.
|Egyptian Coil Earrings|
|Spiral Coil Earrings|
Spiral Coil Earrings
|Pearl and Mother of Pearl Earrings|
|Orbital Wire Earrings|
|Summer Fun Earrings|
Summer Fun Earrings
More Tutorials by Judy
- Wire Wrapped Coin Pendant or Key Chain Tutorial
- Beautiful Twisted Wire Cross Pendant
- Glass Pebble Cabochon Pendant Tutorial
- Two Easy Wire Wrapped Bangle Tutorials
- Spring Garlands Wire Wrapped Earrings Tutorial
- Easy Beginner Wire Wrapped Loop Tutorials (Beginner Series Part 1)
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips