Makrofol is a high tech plastic film used to make instrument panels, smart cards, packaging and signage. It is used extensively in the automotive, appliance, telecommunications and electronics industries.
Each piece of her wearable art designs are hand colored with acrylic paint and hand cut resulting in beautiful "semi-opaque clusters and structures that remind one of scientific models, of crystalline and organic structures.". Not only are they intricate in design but they have a futuristic look about them!
Before You Go :
- Amazing Jewelry from Polypropylene Plastic
- Shrink Plastic Jewelry Tutorials
- Saharan Refugees Recycle Plastic Bottles for Faux Gold Jewelry
- Transparent Jewelry Tutorial for a Space Age Look
- How to Make Recycle Water or Pop Bottle Jewelry
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips