I've written about DIY ring displays before. But I really liked Sachiko of Tea Rose Home's detailed tutorial on how she created hers. She also displayed the frame vertically which makes so much sense as you can see all the rings easily at a glance.
I'm usually not keen on storing jewelry in this manner because the silver will tarnish very quickly. But there is an easy solution. Use anti-tarnish silver cloth.
This fabric is usually used to line silverware drawers. Some artisans also use it in handmade jewelry bag organizers. Makes sense.
Before You Go:
- Go Vertical : Jewelry Storage and Display Tutorials
- How to Make Tube Bracelet Displays
- How to make your own ring display tutorials
- How to make your own earring display tutorials
- How to make your own necklace display tutorials
- Stylish Necklace Display Tutorials
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips