Here is another way. The paper ring by ChrysN on Instructables is constructed by layering a strip of a colorful map. As with all paper jewelry, sealing afterwards is good idea.
Maps are really cool for jewelry making. I'm not alone in thinking that! But you could also use other papers.
This project will definitely suit the younger set on a dull and dreary day or on a long school vacation like Spring Break!
Before You Go :
- Amazing Quilled Paper Filigree Pendant Tutorials
- How to Make Origami Jewelry
- Book Review - Creative Paper Jewelry
- How to Make Paper Beads and Jewelry
- Map Engraved Beer Bottle Opener Pendants
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips