Over the years, I have shared various tips on how to use up scrap material. Nothing should be wasted! The mega list below should give you all sorts of ideas on what to do with odd beads, leather, cord and even beading wire scraps. This tutorial by the Beadaholique instructor is perfect if you have just short lengths of memory wire left.
The design is simple to make so long as you remember to cut the lengths the same for each dangle. It is up to you if you want the pair to be identical or a mirror image of each other.
Before You Go :
- These Bracelet Tutorials Use Up Thick Leather Cord Scraps
- Use Up Scraps and Broken Jewelry with this this Rhinestone Cuff Idea
- Use Your Odd Beads to Make a Garden Chime or Suncatcher
- Use Up Odd Beads in This Macrame Necklace Tutorial
- Leather Fringe Necklace Tutorial Uses Up Odd Beads (my favorite)
- Beaded Cuff Tutorial Uses Up Odd Beads
- How to Use Colored Cords in Earrings
- Easy Knotted Necklace Tutorial Uses Up Odd Beads
- Using Your Beading Wire Scraps for Earrings
- Use Odd Charms and Barbie Doll Shoes for Jewelry
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Wire JewelryTips -Jewelry Business Tips