Guest Tutorial by Judy Larson
Once beginners master wire wrapped loops, another step is to learn to make loops on either side of a bead. This makes it possible to join such beads together, with or without jump rings. The tutorial shown here is another one in the beginner series by Judy Larson. She gives free jewelry making classes called "Wire Magic".
The practice of making a number of these double ended will make the wire wrapping more even and also sit close to the beads. Judy also shows that connections can also be made with handmade rings - the orbital ones she taught in an earlier tutorial.
- More about Judy here.
- Please check this past post on How to Download Free PDFs from Scribd for instructions on how to transfer Judy's tutorials directly to your computer or mobile devices. It has been updated to also include information for Apple devices, Android phones and Kindles.
- Email and RSS subscribers need to click on either the tutorial link below (to download directly from Scribd) or the post title to return to the blog for downloading from the embedded tutorial.
More Tutorials by Judy
- Wire Wrapped Coin Pendant or Key Chain Tutorial
- Beautiful Twisted Wire Cross Pendant
- Glass Pebble Cabochon Pendant Tutorial
- Two Easy Wire Wrapped Bangle Tutorials
- Spring Garlands Wire Wrapped Earrings Tutorial
- Easy Beginner Wire Wrapped Loop Tutorials (Beginner Series Part 1)
- Easy Beginner Wire Work Earrings Tutorials (Beginner Series Part 2)
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips